Features of iWatermark Pro
11 types of watermarks
Text, graphic, QR, signature, metadata and steganographic.
Works with all cameras, Nikon, Canon, Sony, Smartphones, etc.
Process Single or batch watermark multiple photos simultaneously.
Create watermarks using metadata like author, copyright and keywords.
Add our proprietary invisible StegoMark watermarks to embed info in a photo
QR Code Watermarks
Create in app QR codes with url, email or other info to use as watermarks.
Create text watermarks with different fonts, sizes, colors, angles, etc.
Create graphic or logo watermarks using transparent graphic files.
Keep all your watermarks in one place for you and your business
Use your signature as a watermark just like the famous painters
Multiple Simultaneous Watermarks
Select and apply multiple different watermarks on a photo(s).
Watermark using your copyright, name, url, email, etc. to photos.
Select one or a number of watermarks from the drawer.
GPS Location Data
Maintain or remove GPS metadata for privacy
In both the Mac and Win versions photos can be resized.
Uses GPU, CPU and parallel processing to speed watermarking.
Utilize many different watermarking techniques to protect your photos
with apps like Adobe Lightroom, Photos, Aperture and all other photo browsers
Use PhotoNotary to export, backup and share all your watermarks in the cloud.
Special effects for pre and post processing of photos
Control Absolute Position. Watermarks can be adjusted by pixels.
Control Relative Position
For same position in batches of photos of different orientations and dimensions.
Share via email, Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.
Rename Photo Batches
Set up a workflow for renaming batches of photos automatically.
- Batch watermark entire folders of images at once.
- Scale all your images to be the same size.
- Creates thumbnails of your watermarked images.
- Use text, TIFF or PNG logos for your watermarks
- Set the transparency of your watermark.
- Rotate, scale, and place your watermark, anywhere on your picture.
- Use special effects such as aqua, shadow and/or emboss on your watermark.
- Preserve the metadata captured with the image, such as EXIF, IPTC and XMP.
- Input and Output your watermarked image into a variety of different image formats.
- Less expensive, more efficient, faster and simpler to use then PhotoShop. iWatermark is exclusively designed for watermarking.
- Create and use QR codes (like barcodes) as watermarks (Pro and iPhone/iPad only).
- Use built in Creative Commons watermarks (Pro only).
- Use many watermarks simultaneously (Pro only).
- Import/Export/Share watermarks you create (Pro only).
- Set location watermark by x,y which insures your watermark appears in the same place no matter what size or resolution the images are.