4allprograms.me is an active platform for downloading the free and trial software. The main objective of our website is to provide high-quality virus-free downloading service with a user-friendly environment. For this purpose, we collect software from all around the online world and put them on our high-speed servers to provide excellent downloading speed along with a completely unique handwritten description.
4allprograms.me is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you want to remove any copyrighted material posted on “4allprograms.me” or any links to it on our search engine, you must communicate all relevant information in the manner mentioned below. Please note that you will be liable for any damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) that may incur if you misrepresent information related to your copyrights. We suggest you to contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person who is acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we can easily contact you. It is necessary to include a valid email address.
- You must provide sufficient information related to the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed including at least one keyword under which the material appears in “4allprograms.me” search results.
- A statement should be provided where the complaining party must have appropriate grounds to claim that the use of the material is in the manner which is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement should be provided that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury. The complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person if a third party or an agent is acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
You should send the written infringement notice to the following address: email@example.com
Please allow 2-3 business days for an email response. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to adopting inappropriate complaint filing procedures.