On more than 100 million devices all over the world, people are reading, listening to, watching, and sharing the Bible using the #1 rated Bible App—completely free. Hundreds of Bible versions, hundreds of reading plans, and hundreds of languages. Add your own highlights, bookmarks, and public or private notes. Customize your reading experience. Access everything when you’re connected, or download specific versions for offline use.NEW
*Videos – Watch and share clips from ‘The Bible’ miniseries, the world-changing ‘JESUS’ film, and ‘The Lumo Project.’
READ THE BIBLE
* Set your Bible App’s interface for your choice of more than 35 languages.
* Easily select from hundreds of Bible versions, in over 200 languages.
* Choose from popular versions like the NIV, NASB, ESV, NKJV, NLT, KJV, The Message, and more.
* Offline Bibles: Read even without network access.
* Listen to audio Bibles as you do other tasks. (Audio Bibles not downloadable.)
STUDY THE BIBLE
* Hundreds of reading plans: Devotionals, topical plans, portions of the Bible, or the whole thing.
* Many reading plans are even available in multiple languages.
* You’ll find devotionals, as well as plans that lead you through specific topics, portions of the Bible, or even the entire Bible.
* Search the Bible using keywords.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR BIBLE
* Highlight with custom colors—just like a paper Bible.
* Share verses with friends using social networks, email, or SMS (text).
* Bookmark passages: Share, memorize, or just keep track of your favorites.
* Add notes to passages: Keep them private so only you can see them, or make them public to share with friends.
* With a free YouVersion account, see all of your notes, highlights, bookmarks, and reading plans on any supported device.
* Read easier with settings like fonts, text size, and contrast for bright or low-light conditions.
YOUR PRIVACY ON ANDROID
* The Bible App requests access to your phone calls in order to pause audio playback if you’re listening to a Bible when a phone call comes in.
* The Bible App requests read/write access to your SD card because that’s where Bibles are downloaded and stored if you choose to do so.
* The Bible App requests access to your account list to help the signup process go more smoothly. If you choose to sign up with an account connected to your device, you can skip the verify step.
* Location: We have thousands of live events and use your location to help you discover YouVersion live events near you when you go the live event function.
* Contacts: We will access your contacts to make it easier for you to share the Bible App with several of your friends.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Contact support from directly inside the Bible App.
* Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/youversion
* Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/youversion
* Catch up on the latest on our blog: https://blog.youversion.com
* Use YouVersion online: https://bible.com
Download the world’s #1 Bible App now and enjoy the Bible reading experience loved by millions!