TrackStudio adalah software yang dirancang khusus sebagai ultra-configurable issue tracking system yang mana dapat membantu anda untuk melacak kemajuan segala jenis tugas seperti resolusi masalah, penanganan dukungan desktop, pemantauan proyek, pengumpulan persyaratan, penyebaran perangkat keras, dan perekrutan staf.
Features of TrackStudio
- Fully web-based, including the Administrator Interface.
- Explorer-style user interface.
- WYSIWYG bug description editor.
- Cross-platform supports for Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and FireFox.
- Optimized for managing large numbers of tasks (bugs, projects) and users.
- Easy-to-configure custom colors or graphics (company colors, logo, etc).
- Each user can enter and view date and time in their own time zone and local format.
- Full internationalization support (web, e-mail, reports).
- Out-of-the-box English and Russian skin support.
- All forms are printer-friendly. Now you can print out any form, just use File->Print in your browser.
- User default project. Each user can be assigned a project that will be available for him right after he/she logs in.
- Create new task or project with two mouse clicks.
- Supports name, description, category, priority, state, and resolution fields.
- Deadline tracking.
- Elapsed and estimated time tracking; history stored in database.
- Assignments history path recorded in the database with comments.
- Bulk copy/move tasks between projects.
- Split bugs in various different bugs, whilst still maintaining reference to the main bug.
- Per-version auto-assignment rules.
- Per-component auto-assignment rules.
- Per-project auto-assignment rules.
- Quick access to task or project by task number or alias.
- Bulk Editing Tool allows changes to priority, deadline, handler, state, resolution, elapsed and estimated time and
add bug-note for multiple tasks (even in several projects).
- Text formatting engine for the task and message description formatting.
- Multiple filters per project.
- Filtering on multiple projects.
- Private or shared filters.
- Per-project filter list.
- Supports AND/OR/NOT logic.
- Filter tasks by custom fields, change-log and road-map generation. Calculated custom fields allow you to create very
- Filter tasks by message properties (submitter, handler, elapsed time, status, resolution, keyword).
- Full text search.
- Sort by multiple columns.
- Safely delete the used filters.
- Unlimited numbers of custom fields.
- Custom fields inheritance.
- Supports custom fields for tasks, users, and workflows.
- BeanShell-based calculated custom fields.
- Per-project custom fields.
- Per-workflow custom fields.
- Supports string, memo, integer, float, date, list, multi-list, task link, user link and URL types.
- Supports default values (including list type).
- Supports required custom fields.
- Supports custom fields in filters.
- Supports custom fields in reports.
- Supports custom fields in e-mail notification rules.
- Supports custom fields in task list.
- Multiple e-mail notification schemes per project.
- Allows you to set an individual e-mail template for every user.
- Text and HTML e-mail notification.
- Per-user e-mail notification configuration.
- The manager can edit subordinate e-mail notification rules.
- Calculated custom fields allow you to create very comprehensive e-mail notification rules.
- Per-project e-mail notification configuration.
- Periodic e-mail notification (every day, for example).
- Allows you to specify when periodic e-mail notification should be e-mailed.
- E-mail notification and email submission integration.
- Tasks and messages list in e-mail notification.
- Quick-jump to task from e-mail notification message.
- Allows you to receive list of overdue tasks every day.
- Allows you to receive list of tasks and messages entered into the system during the previous day.
- Allows you to receive e-mail notification only for high-priority tasks.
- Allows you to receive e-mail notification only when you’re the handler.
- Allows you to receive e-mail notification only for tasks with specified product version (custom field).
- Allows you to receive e-mail notification only when someone modifies elapsed time.
- Allows you to receive e-mail notification only when the submitter closes a task.
- Flexible project-specific e-mail submission rules. You can automatically process all incoming mail to the support
e-mail address. If an e-mail message meets the specified criteria, it is added to the system; if not, it can be deleted or forwarded to the specified address.
- Import e-mail messages as new tasks or messages. The incoming e-mail messages can be added to the system as tasks or messages depending on the given configuration.
- Very easy to configure and use, point-and-click interface.
- Add bug-notes via e-mail.
- Change task state via e-mail.
- Change task resolution via e-mail.
- Change task handler via e-mail.
- Change task priority via e-mail.
- Change task deadline via e-mail.
- Enter elapsed and estimated time via e-mail.
- Supports HTML e-mail messages.
- Supports attachments.
- Web-based workflow editor.
- Complete workflow customization: states, transitions, etc.
- Workflow changes without work interruption.
- Unlimited numbers of workflows, states and transitions.
- Multiple workflows per project.
- Multiple task categories per workflow.
- Dependent task categories.
- Workflow inheritance.
- Per-project workflow customization.
- Per-workflow customizable fields.
- Per-workflow priorities.
- Per-workflow state list.
- Multiple final state per workflow.
- Per-transition resolutions.
- Show a restricted list of transitions for a given state.
- Show a restricted list of designated users for a given state, and select a transition to another state.
- Bug states/transition/resolutions history path recorded in the database with comments.
- Elapsed time history recorded in the database with comments.
- Workflow and e-mail notification integration.
- Supports the copy operation for workflows. You can copy a complex workflow with just one mouse click.
- Built-in web-based reporting.
- Reporting on multiple projects.
- All reports are based on filters.
- Private or shared reports.
- List, details, distribution, and money(workload) reports.
- Output as HTML, PDF, XML, CSV, MS Word, MS Project and MS Excel.
- Full custom fields support.
- Configurable column list.
- Calculated custom fields allow you to create very comprehensive reports. Calculated custom fields, together with
distribution reports, allows you to find out what percentage of user requests are resolved within one day, or which developer fixes bugs most quickly.
- LDAP support.
- Active Directory support.
- NTLM support.
- Security policy support.
- SSL encryption support.
- Configurable external user self-registration rules. You can specify who will be the manager for the newly created users, whether it is necessary either to create a separate project for each user or to give him/her access to those already existing, and a lot more.
- Stores hash of password in the database.
- Group inheritance.
- Supports users hierarchy.
- Per-department group list.
- Per-project administrators.
- Full users and projects isolation.
- Account locking.
- Custom password policy.
- Move user between departments.
- Authority delegation.
- Group-based privileges. To simplify the management of the user access rights inheritance support is provided for the user groups and roles.
- Project-level security. Every user can be a member of several groups and the group list of different projects can vary. For example, user Peter can be a developer in ProjectA, a tester in ProjectB.
- Issue-level security.
- Field-level security. You can set a visible field list for every user group. For example, you can disable the budget and actual budget display for customers.
- Group-based transitions.
- Remote administration.
- Matrix project management support.
- And much more