- Diposting oleh:
- Diposting pada:
Net Transport is a faster, exciting and the most powerful downloading manager that you ever saw, now supports the most pop Internet protocols, including:
- HTTP / HTTPS
- FTP / over SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) / over SSH (Secure Shell)
- MMS (Microsoft Media Services)
- RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol)
- RTMP / RTMPE / RTMPT (Real Time Messaging Protocol)
- The flexible “Scheduler Manager” is also most powerful item in NetXfer. Even you can record the dynamic URL according to time and save it as your desire filename.
- You can use the inbuilt “URL Sniffer” to catch the real URLs for streaming, Flash, etc.
- You can use the simple but powerful “File Manager” to categorize and manage downloaded files more efficiently.
- Simple multi-user management. You can maintain several databases by logging on Windows with different username.
- You can use the inbuilt “Site Explorer” to list the directory structure of the remote server, and easily select the desired files. FTP is the most powerful item in NetXfer.
- FTP reuse mechanism allows you to use one connection to get different files from the same site.
- The “Multiple Proxies mode” allows you to assign every working thread a different proxy to break certain site restrictions, like only one connection per IP.
- You can adjust the bandwidth usage of Net Transport to ensure surf at the same time.
- Monitor browser click. And you can add links through Internet Explorer extended context menu, or drag links to the “drop zone” window, etc.
- Net Transport can automatically shutdown the system or hang up the modem once all downloads are completed.
- Multilingual support for the user interface. We will be glad if you help us localize NetXfer.
- You can use multi-threads for all streaming protocols to significantly reduce the time of downloads.
- Automatically parse streaming script such as .asx, .smi to acquire real URLs.
- From version 2 on, you can record the clip with range.
- The disk cache buffer can prolong your hard disk life.
- Except eMule, other protocols all support IPv6. Net Transport is ready for IPv6 epoch.
File Size : 14.5 MB
Type : RAR
Download | Act