- Diposting oleh:
- Diposting pada:
Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
Net Monitor for Employees allows you to see screens of computers connected to the network. With this application you can observe what your employees are doing! and you have the ability to take control of a remote computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard. This is amazing software that recommended to you.
- Displaying a live picture of a remote computer.
- You can take control of a remote computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
- More remote screens can be displayed in a table.
- Computers can be organized in computer groups (e.g. classrooms)
- A remote screen can be zoomed to an actual size.
- The name of the connected user is displayed.
- Record remote computers screens to AVI files.
- Show your desktop to students
- Power off, restart, hibernate, suspend remote computers
- Log off desktop users
- Lock workstation
- Control screensaver
- Block internet
- Multi-monitor support
- Control over running processes
- You can lock selected remote computers
- You can display a message on selected remote computers.
- When lower bandwidth is required, the refresh interval can be enlarged.
- Automatic connection to a remote computer is optional.
- Settings for the agent are encrypted and password protected.
- Connection to a remote computer is password protected.
- Access to monitoring the console is password protected. If more users use the same computer, different profiles and access passwords can be set.
- More monitoring consoles can be connected to the same remote computer – you can monitor your students from different locations.
- Application can optionally use encrypted communication.
- Agent can be remotely installed.
- Fast users switching is supported.
- Monitor and control thin clients (TS, RDP).