- Diposting oleh:
- Diposting pada:
Complex Calculator Precision has backward compatibility with College Scientific Calculator series and Scientific Calculator Precision 54. It works with complex numbers, but also can be used as a real number calculator, that is a scientific calculator.
- This calculator follows classical approach when uncertainty of f(x) calculation is estimated by formula max|(derivative(f))|*|x*uncertainty(x)|, where maximum of function derivative is considered on interval [x-uncertainty(x), x+uncertainty(x)].
- In the default mixed mode the calculator treats numbers as integers wherever it is possible.
- There are 10 variables (or constants) available for storing frequently used numbers.
- All calculation results are reflected in History rich-text-box, which can be saved in file or printed.
- Unlimited number of user constants can be entered and maintained by user.
- Fundamental constants are available in the prebuilt Common Constants list.
File Size : 1.43 MB
Type : exe
Download | P4tch