ACDSee is a sotware that can help you to organize your photos, importing, searching, editing, and sharing functions are well designed in this program.
What’s new in ACDSee 16;
- Facebook uploader
- Reverse geocoding
- Info palette
- Gradient tool
- and more…
- Organize your way – Create categories, add hierarchical keywords, and rate your photos. Tag images and assign color labels, and bring them all together for further editing or sharing. You can even organize your photos as you import them from your camera or storage device.
- Find anything – Find any photo fast. Enter phrases like “ski trip” or “birthday party”, search only specific folders, narrow it down by your camera’s file information, or find that one special image with the Quick Search bar. Build detailed searches and save them for ongoing use.
- View super fast – Put ACDSee’s legendary speed to work for you. Check out your latest shots, examine details, and enjoy full-size, fully dazzling views. Any way you look at it, ACDSee 16 means instant viewing gratification.
- Easily brush on edits – Want to soften only a face and not the entire photo? The Edit Brush makes it super easy and fast to apply any editing effect to a specific part of your photo. Correct exposure, change the color, adjust details, or add a special effect.
- Achieve the best light and color – Rescue photos that are too light or too dark with ACDSee’s patented LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) technology. Instantly lighten shadows and reduce highlights in one click, or adjust individual sliders to fine tune every aspect.
- Share your shots – Photos are meant to be shared. With ACDSee there are so many ways to make that happen, from social media to e-mail to iPhone and iPad apps. Get ready to inspire friends, family and the world.
- Share your photos – Send your photos to your ACDSee Online space in the cloud, directly from ACDSee 16. Use your free 10GB to store photos, share with friends and family, and post to Facebook and Twitter.
File Size : 71.8 MB
Type : exe